Tuesday 1 November 2016

Living Free

I saw this really cool jacket a month back that I really wanted to get, but I was all cashed down, but you know what? I didn't let it get to me. And that's just it, it's actually cool to want things but we shouldn't let it get to us, even when we don't get it. I mean isn't it exhausting to set ourselves up for a letdown, let's be real!!! Nobody always get what He/she always wants, It's not because we suck or maybe the Power that be hates us, no its not that. In a nutshell it's like this,  a Father won' t give his seven years son a car to start driving; that's just irresponsible, sometimes we don't get what we want for our own good. Somethings tarry for the right time, like how a raincoat is suited for the rain, and how our wants are suited as needs. One thing is sure though; If you absolutely need it, you will get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment